HOPES is the first healthcare-specific platform to monitor patient healthcare outcomes and facilitate doctors’ variability reduction.
Its scorecard structure can be tailored to different specialities and the specific needs of the medical team.
HOPES incorporates the costs of each treatment and interacts with hospital IT systems. HOPES delivers details of treatment cost-effectiveness and enhances patients’ quality of life.
HOPES transforms data into value added for patients, hospital specialists and the healthcare system in general.
Benefits of HOPES
Benefits for patients
• Constant analysis of the marked quality standards
• Analysis of the degree of adherence
• Treatment improvement
• Implementation of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) from a mobile app.
Benefit for the healthcare specialist
• Establish compliance indicators.
• Issue comparative reports on actual vs. planned spending.
• Ability to analyze the quality of life of your patients through PROs.
Benefits for the system
• Sustainable Public Healthcare.
• Equal and universal access to innovation.
• Efficient management of healthcare resources.
• Synergies between hospitals.
• Knowledge and analysis of incidents.
C/ Travesía, 15E, 1, 10 Marina de Valencia 46024 Valencia.
Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 36, 3D 28001 MADRID